MultiBeast, the ultimate post-installation utility, has been updated to version 10.4.0 for macOS High Sierra 10.13.6+. MultiBeast is an all-in-one post-installation utility designed to enable boot from a hard drive. It also features a collection of drivers and customization options.
Please make sure to read the documentation provided in the MultiBeast Features document and at MultiBeast.com for all install locations and details. Download the latest version of MultiBeast at tonymacx86.com/downloads.
Do not upload MultiBeast to any other sites or redistribute.
The health of this site and continued development depend on this being the only source.
- Added Drivers → Audio → AppleALC
- Added Drivers → Misc → Core Graphics Fixup AKA WhatEverGreen
- Removed Customize → Graphics Configuration → Intel HD 3000
- Removed Customize → Graphics Configuration → Intel HD 5xx
- Removed Customize → Graphics Configuration → AMD Graphics Fixup
- Removed Customize → Graphics Configuration → Intel Graphics Fixup
- Removed Customize → Graphics Configuration → Nvidia Graphics Fixup
- Updated Clover to v2.4k r4630
- Updated Clover UEFI Mode to use AptioMemoryFix.efi and added ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
- Updated Drivers Audio → Realtek ALCxxx → ALCnnn with realtekALC 3.0
- Updated Drivers → USB → Remove XHCI USB Port Limit with 10.13.6 patch
- Updated Drivers → USB → USBInjectAll to v0.6.5
- Fixed Drivers Audio → Realtek ALCxxx → 200 / Z370 Series / X299 Audio Device ID Patch
- Fixed Drivers Audio → Realtek ALCxxx → H310 / B360 / H370 / Q370 Audio Device ID Patch
New Choice Details:
- Drivers → Audio → AppleALC installs AppleALC v1.3.0 with LiLu v1.2.5
- Drivers → Misc → Core Graphics Fixup AKA WhatEverGreen installs WhatEverGreen v1.2.0 with LiLu v1.2.5
Notes When Using AppleALC:
Requires the installation of 100 / 200 / 300 Series Audio Support on any of these motherboard series.
Notes When Using Realtek ALCxxx:
Apple has changed the behavior for kextcache as of Sierra. When using any of the Realtek ALCxxx enablers you need to install them after you are booted from the destination disk to get audio to work properly. See here for details.
When installing audio for 100 Series motherboards you need to install 100 / 200 / 300 Series Audio Support before installing a codec enabler.
When installing audio for 200 / 300 Series motherboards you need to install 100 / 200 / 300 Series Audio Support and 200 / Z370 Series / X299 Audio Device ID Patch or H310 / B360 / H370 / Q370 Audio Device ID Patch before installing a codec enabler.
If you have Bug Reports or Feature Requests, please let us know in the MultiBeast section of the forum. If this utility has helped you, please consider a contribution to support further MultiBeast development. Thanks in advance, and enjoy!
MultiBeast 10.3 Update
MultiBeast 10.2 Update
MultiBeast 10.1.1 Update
MultiBeast 10.1 Update
MultiBeast 10.0 Update
MultiBeast 9.2 Update
MultiBeast 9.1 Update
MultiBeast 9.0.1 Update
MultiBeast 9.0 Update
MultiBeast 8.2.3 Update
MultiBeast 8.2.2 Update
MultiBeast 8.2.1 Update
MultiBeast 8.2 Update
MultiBeast 8.1 Update
MultiBeast 8.0.1 Update
MultiBeast 8.0 Update