UniBeast has been updated to version 9.1 for macOS Mojave. This tool creates a bootable USB drive from your Mac App Store purchased copy of macOS. The resulting USB drive allows for a clean install, upgrade or use as a rescue boot drive.
- Renamed various User Interface elements and text.
- Updated UniBeast.log messages.
- Updated Clover UEFI to v2.4k r4862
- Updated Clover Legacy to v2.4k r4862
- Removed script No-Convert to disable automatic conversion of installation volume to APFS as it is no longer valid.
UniBeast 9.1 is now available for download at tonymacx86.com/downloads. If this utility has helped you, please consider a contribution to support further UniBeast development. Thanks in advance, and enjoy!