XenForo Media Gallery 2.2.1 ReleasedXenForo Media Gallery 2.2.1 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo Media Gallery 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.
Directly from your admin control panel
Some of the changes in XFMG 2.2.1 include:
- Allow batch media and album actions to be cancelled
- Ensure the date limit disabler is displayed even when media lists are filtered.
- Ensure personal album privacy can be adjusted on album creation.
- When displaying a list of media ordered by date, in some cases it is useful to MySQL to force a particular index hint in order to improve performance.
- Attempt to simplify the ExposureTime value down to a clearer value.
- When inserting EXIF data from mirrored attachments, avoid JSON encoding errors with malformed characters.
- Avoid a race condition when loading lightbox sidebar for media items and closing the lightbox before the sidebar has finished loading.
- If a user has no permission to view comments, only hide comments from the lightbox sidebar and not other elements, such as image metadata.
- Ensure "show more" item in embedded albums has an appropriate default width/height.
- Improves the appearance of embedded gallery audio media items
- When importing from vBGallery, check for duplicate ratings on the target database rather than the source database
- Only display visible and unignored media comments in the latest comments widget
- When unwatermarking images if the original data path cannot be found, remove the watermark flag. Also fallback to the non-original image in some cases in the unlikely event that the original image cannot be found.
The following public templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 2.2 or later.
PurchasingXenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, upgrading and configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.