XenForo Media Gallery 2.2.3 ReleasedXenForo Media Gallery 2.2.3 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo Media Gallery 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.
Directly from your admin control panel
Some of the changes in XFMG 2.2.3 include:
- Fix non-numeric value error when formatting EXIF exposure time values.
- Add support for pauseOnHover to media and album sliders.
- Fix a number of alert templates that may have been incorrectly using relative URLs in some cases.
- Add better default titles to the Latest Comments and Gallery Statistics widgets.
- Add a new method that can be used to find media items for album thumbnail generation.
- Fix regression that may have prevented adding embeds to a new personal album.
- Strip BB code from media comment news feed items.
- Skip importing media comments where the message is empty.
- Fix username being empty when importing media items from PhotoPost Pro.
- Adjust order of import steps from PhotoPost Pro to ensure member albums are imported into categories.
The following public templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 2.2 or later.
PurchasingXenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, upgrading and configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.