XenForo Media Gallery 2.2.4 ReleasedXenForo Media Gallery 2.2.4 is now available for all licensed customers to download. We strongly recommend that all customers running previous versions of XenForo Media Gallery 2.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability.
Directly from your admin control panel
If you are a XenForo Cloud customer, your upgrade will be scheduled automatically.
Some of the changes in XFMG 2.2.4 include:
- Do not attempt watermarking if a valid source image can not be created
- Pass thumbnail width/height to the thumbnails to avoid layout shift.
- Efforts to more consistently render smilies and emojis in the XFMG latest comment widget. We also render more BB code. Similar to profile post widget.
- Fix RSS feeds for media lists showing an unexpectedly small number of items.
- When an album contains media with custom thumbnails ensure the album thumbnail is rebuilt as expected.
- When embedding a YouTube video, if a list parameter is included, exclude this from the URL when fetching the thumbnail image.
- For new signatures, disallow [GALLERY] bb code if the user does not have the "Allow embedded media" signature permission.
The following public templates have had changes:
XenForo Media Gallery requires XenForo 2.2 or later.
PurchasingXenForo Media Gallery can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, upgrading and configuration
Please see our XenForo Media Gallery manual page for more information.